Friday

Sneak Peek: Katie’s Mermaid Party

I couldn’t stand it I had to give you a Sneak Peek. Katie is having a Mermaid Party and this is just a few little things I have made. I can’t wait to set everything up tomorrow and see how it all looks together. My dining room table is piled full of party goodies to haul over to our neighborhood pool.  I am most looking forward to watching the girls play the fishing game I made, they will have so much fun with that!

DSC02080

I hope to have party pictures up early this week. Check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Sherry! I hope that Katie will be dressing up in a Little Mermaid costume herself! Can't wait to see the pictures and the rest of the decorations! You always do such an awesome job on your party planning! Your girls are so lucky to have a Mom like you!!!

    ReplyDelete